Choose how you wish to pay for your H&M purchases: payment slip in parcel, at the end of the following month with monthly invoice/instalment or by card. You can choose the payment method that suits you best at the checkout. H&M does not accept any payments made in advance.
The minimum age for shopping at hm.com is 18 years old.
See below for more information regarding our different payment methods.
Card Payment - quick and secure
- We accept cards with Mastercard or Visa symbol.
- All transactions are encrypted for your safety*.
- Your card will be not be debited until we have dispatched your order**.
** If the credit card transaction is approved, the amount will be reserved immediately and you will receive an order confirmation to your email. Your card will be debited when we ship your order. If you return any items the balance will then be refunded onto your card. Note: When requesting to exchange items paid for by card, you will first be credited for the returned items and then debited for the exchange items. If the credit card transaction is not approved your order will be cancelled. Please contact your bank or card provider if you have any questions about this.
Payment slip in parcel – pay within 20 days
- The payment slip is included in the parcel.
- No fees or interest.
- Pay within 20 days after the invoice date.
Monthly Invoice - up to 45 days to make your payment
- Try on first and pay later.
- No interest.
All purchases and possible returns made in one month are added to an invoice which you will receive in the middle of the following month. The invoice, which includes a fee of £1.25, is due at the end of the month. It includes a payment slip for you to make your payment.
Monthly Instalments - when you want to split your payments
- No starting fee, no invoice fee.
- Split your payments over 11-13 months.
- You can use two payment free months per year.
- Shop within your credit limit even before you pay off your previous purchases.
- Right to withdraw from the credit agreement within 14 days.
- Continue to use your credit indefinitely.
Instalments allow you to split your payments over a period of 11-13 months. Your monthly instalment amount due will be shown on the payment slip that you receive with your statement each month. Interest is based on a yearly rate of 17.9% fixed APR.
When you apply for payment slip in parcel, monthly invoice or instalments H&M reserves the right to perform a credit search on you and reject it if it shows a negative result. We also reserve the right to restrict your limit based on what your credit check shows. If payment is not made by the due date each month we will charge you £7 for each payment reminder letter we send to you and a further £12 for a notice of default.